RapCentral • View topic - HIP HOP FREE FOR ALL RULES & F.A.Q. (NEW CHANGES - JUNE)

HIP HOP FREE FOR ALL RULES & F.A.Q. (NEW CHANGES - JUNE)

Find FREE Hip Hop Multimedia In Here, from mixtapes, to released albums, unreleased / leaked albums, acapellas & instrumentals and remixes! (NO POST COUNT IS REQUIRED, ALL MEMBERS CAN GET IN HERE)

HIP HOP FREE FOR ALL RULES & F.A.Q. (NEW CHANGES - JUNE)

Postby HitEmUpRobbo on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:05 pm

ATTENTION: AS OF JUNE, ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS MUST NOW BE HIDDEN!!

"Hip Hop Free For All" is new idea by RapCentral to give new users a chance to download music from their favourite Hip Hop Artists for free, without having to pay a penny or reach 50 posts in our forum.

Unlike our other premium Hip Hop Download forum you do not need 50 posts to gain access, as soon as you have registered you can get at these downloads. However the downloads you get in here are not guaranteed in any way, will not be re-uploaded if the link dies, unless the user has stated otherwise, and are not unique to our site, so content and quality cannot be guaranteed.

FORUM F.A.Q.
Q. What do i need in order to see the download links in this part of the forum.
A. You do not require any post count, you just need to be registered on RapCentral, which is free and simple to do, just click here.

Q. How do i see the download links for the albums in this part of the forum, it says the "content is hidden".
A. Unlike our premium Hip Hop Downloads forum, the Hip Hop Free For All doesn't require you to have 50 posts in order to gain access, so all you need to do in order to see the hidden content and hidden download links in here, is REPLY TO THE TOPIC, and then the hidden content is then revealed to you thats it!!!

Q. The link to my download is broken, can you re-upload it please or find me another link?
A. Sorry, but unless the post author has said they will re-upload the link if it dies, we will not re-upload any content within this part of the site. However, our premium Hip Hop Downloads forum offers support for dead links, and download / re-upload requests, if you need a link re-uploading you will have to reach the post count of 50, required to go into our download request forum or Hip Hop Downloads forum.

Q. Do my posts in here count towards my 50 posts required to get into the premium Hip Hop Downloads forums, and download requests, and XXX download forums, and the rest....???
A. YES!!!!!!!!!!

Q. Can i post my own content in Hip Hop Free For All?
A. As long as it is hip hop related AND free for people to download, AND NO virus/spyware you may post your own content in here for all to download and use. Please make sure you upload your content to a reliable host.

Q. What site should i use to upload my content too?
A. We believe that the following sites are best for sharing downloads, rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, and zshare.net ...............make sure if you are uploading your files as a ".zip" or ".rar" file then set the password to RapCentral.co.uk

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM THE HOST SITES RAPCENTRAL USE
RapidShare.com: Click on the rapidshare.com download link, you will then be taken to rapidshare, a file hosting company. If you are a RapidShare account holder click Premium, IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER DONT WORRY, just click FREE and answer the security question, then click the download button to download your file FREE.

MegaUpload.com: Click on the megaupload.com download link, you will then be taken to MegaUpload, another free file hosting company. Once you are on the download page enter the "Anti-Spam" letters into the box, and then click FREE download. Wait 45 seconds or so and your file will be given to you for download, FREE.

We do not recommend any other file hosts other than RapidShare.com, MegaUpload.com, and Z-Share.net. Please do not use any others if you are sharing the link on RapCentral.

HitEmUpRobbo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Album: The 7 Day Theory
Favourite Song: Hold Ya Head

google adsense
Google

Return to HIP HOP 'FREE FOR ALL' DOWNLOADS