RapCentral • View topic - DJ Semi Presents: Eminem - White America 2 (2009) [RS]

DJ Semi Presents: Eminem - White America 2 (2009) [RS]

Find FREE Hip Hop Multimedia In Here, from mixtapes, to released albums, unreleased / leaked albums, acapellas & instrumentals and remixes! (NO POST COUNT IS REQUIRED, ALL MEMBERS CAN GET IN HERE)

DJ Semi Presents: Eminem - White America 2 (2009) [RS]

Postby HitEmUpRobbo on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 pm

DJ Semi Presents: Eminem - White America 2 (2009)

# Original Release Date: June 2009
# Number of Discs: 1
# Label: N / A
# Quality: CDQ
# Download Size: 86.86MB (WinRar)
# Download Host(s): RapidShare (UNIQUE)

INFO:
Eminem has had what many believe to be an iconic career. No artist in this generation of hip-hop has reached out to countless millions of fans across the world. His 'don't hold back' wit, brutal honesty, and complex rhyme patterns have catapulted him to the top of everyone's "Top Emcees" list. This May marks the release of his 5th major studio album - 'The Relapse'. Battling addiction, the loss of his best friend Proof, and relationship problems with ex-wife Kim, Eminem has had a lot to get off of his chest. As we anticipate and enjoy the new album, it would be fitting to take a glimpse back into the Slim Shady story. The story of an MC from Detroit with nothing to lose.

DJ Semi is back with the sequel to one of 2004's most highly regarded (and still highly downloaded) mixtapes - 'White America'. 5 years later, Semi returns solo to give Shady fans a dose of 100% PURE, 100% RAW Eminem/Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady material. The entire CD has been crafted by The Mixtape Marvel DJ Semi himself. Pairing rare and vintage Shady rhymes with some of the hottest production in the game. 'White America 2' plays out like the Eminem album we've all been waiting for. Guest appearances include mentor Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Biggie Smalls, Nas, and fellow Detroit emcees Bizarre of D12, and Trick Trick. Also be sure to check for the 2 exclusive joints "Careful What You Wish For" and "My Darling", where Em addresses some very important topics. This is gonna be a mixtape you won't want to miss! Shhhhaaaaaaaddddyyyyyy!

RapCentral.co.uk give this tape a huge 5 out of 5 stars, so cop yours now! Download this mixtape free and you get your soundtrack for the summer.... for free. This

mixtape is available as a free legal download from RapCentral.co.uk below.

Tracklist:
01. Road To The Relapse (Intro)
02. Victory
03. Careful What You Wish For
04. Black & White (Feat. 50 Cent)
05. Set It Off (Feat. Dr. Dre)
06. No Patience (Prod. By DJ Semi)
07. My Darling
08. Two Glocks
09. Em Prank Calls LL Cool J (Skit)
10. I Don’t Care
11. Rap Superstar (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G.)
12. Fuck The Industry
13. I’m Having A Relapse
14. Ching Chong Ching
15. Crack A Bottle (Live)
16. The World Is Round (Feat. Nas)
17. Just Carry On
18. Day N Nite
19. So Wrong (Feat. 50 Cent)
20. Why Wouldn’t I (Feat. Bizarre)
21. We Made You (Live)
22. Who Want It (Feat. Trick Trick)
23. Stand Tall