Home
24/MAR/07: The Game's LAX Album Will Officially Drop In June

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitEmUpRobbo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts per day: 7.72

votes: 23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: 24/MAR/07: The Game's LAX Album Will Officially Drop In June Reply with quote

The Game officially has a release date for his third album, Los Angeles Times (LAX.) The Compton rapper revealed, during a performance recently at the Los Angeles Convention Center, that his third and possibly final album will be released on June 24th the first day of summer.

"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer," he told the crowd. "And, not the typical controversy you are used to in rap. On LAX, I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."

A rep from Interscope confirmed the date, as well as the single Game leaked recently, "Big Dreams," as the first street single for the upcoming album.

The news and new track comes on the heels of the rapper being released from Los Angeles County jail just eight days after turning himself in to serve a 60-day sentence.

At first, there was contradicting statements from Game's manager and lawyer regarding the release, leaving fans confused as to whether he was free or just transferred to another facility, but the rapper finally came forward to confirm his release. After doing so, he leaked his first street single.

Game's highly anticipated third album, Los Angeles Times (LAX), is now officially set for release June 24.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RapCentral Forum Index -> Ear To Tha Street All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: