Home
New Halo 3 multiplayer details

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RapCentral Forum Index -> Computers & Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A.T.N.
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: New Halo 3 multiplayer details Reply with quote

Thursday 2-Nov-2006 11:35 AM Game modes and weapon information revealed by French gaming press

Following last week's Swedish mag revelations, more Halo 3 multiplayer details have surfaced from the French edition of Official Xbox Magazine.

The OXM previews three new multiplayer modes. Ninjaball, which - funnily enough - is about getting ahold of a ball, Elimination where the object is to kill off opposing team members and Tankflag, which is basically capture the flag with an erm, tank.

There's also more details on the new Spartan Laser weapon, which is apparently balanced in that you have to lock-on to a vehicle for three seconds before unleashing a ground-scorching laser of death.

Meanwhile the "Man Cannon" - which is a euphemism commonly used around the CVG office - can apparently be used to shoot explosive barrels and even vehicles around the map, which can be shot down or fired from whilst in mid-air.

Halo 3 is currently in the alpha stage of development, with a typical non-committal release date of "when it's ready".

I hope they release the release date soon.

HyeClass
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 2

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any vids of it?

A.T.N.
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the announcement trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXrYSEOg3Ro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RapCentral Forum Index -> Computers & Technology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: