Home
20/FEB/08: will.I.am Starring In Upcoming 'Wolverine' Flick

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitEmUpRobbo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts per day: 7.83

votes: 22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: 20/FEB/08: will.I.am Starring In Upcoming 'Wolverine' Flick Reply with quote

Black Eyed Peas rapper/producer will.I.am has joined the cast of Twentieth Century Fox’s upcoming movie, X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The rapper will debut on the silver-screen as John Wraith, a mutant-test subject of the Weapon X program who is adept at working with massive explosives and has the ability to teleport.

The sci-fi flick will reveal the origins of Wolverine, who is being played by Hugh Jackman, According to Variety, Ryan Reynolds will play Deadpool, while Taylor Kitsch has been tapped to star as Gambit.

Others starring in the movie as mutants include Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston and Lynn Collins. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is currently shooting in New Zealand, Australia and New Orleans. The movie is due in theaters on May 1, 2009.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RapCentral Forum Index -> Ear To Tha Street All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: