Home
7/APR/08: 50 Cent Kicks Young Buck Out Of G-Unit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novakaine
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.34

votes: 30

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: 7/APR/08: 50 Cent Kicks Young Buck Out Of G-Unit Reply with quote

What started out as another conversation between Miss Jones and her co-hosts on New York's Hot 97 radio station today [April 7] ended with a surprise phone call from Hip Hop heavyweight Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson who called in to clear up misconceptions about the law suit with his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son, talked about the differences between his real life and Get Rich or Die Tryin (which was based on his life), as well as startling comments about Lil Wayne, Fat Joe and the future of Young Buck with G-Unit.

Recently 50 Cent won a law suit which gave him the right to evict his ex-girlfriend, their son, and his ex's current boyfriend from his multi-million dollar home he had promised her she and her son could live in. When asked about how he could treat his ex in such a manner after she took care of him after he was almost fatally shot [as depicted in the movie] he replied "Thats a movie, i tried to paint a more positive outlook on her. I haven't dealt with her since 2003....she's not a nurse, [her new boyfriend] is a nurse. He's an RN...a regular nigga!" He then went on to say that as another part of the court ruling, his ex now owes him $9,000. "She's doing worse than Fat Joe right now," he joked.

50 then went on to talk about rival Fat Joe: "I'm not even tryin to sell a record... I'm just gonna give u the time of your life right now, homeboy. He got, like, 67k records in three weeks? He's finished!...He's soft, them boys in the Bronx don't even wanna deal wit him....he wants to 'say' that he wants to fight me. I told him the address on the record. It's not hard to find me....they know not to come around here wit that."

As far as the brewing beef with Lil Wayne who publicly decided not to respond to 50's taunts months ago, 50 says "He's smart. I be testing him." But also wonders why Jay-Z chose to not respond to Lil Wayne's negative comments when the two of them were rumored to have beef. "They had little altercations an dstuff...wow...Jay-Z must not want no trouble."

In response to his rumored altercation with Floyd Mayweather, 50 had this to say: "Yeah, we got into a little thing. We're both [are] real physical [people] and I put my hand in his face...its a reflex for him to punch...we get into lil things but...it wasn't a fight; [it wasn't serious]."

But most notably, 50 made it clear about the status of Young Buck, who has had a tumultuous relationship with G-Unit for the past several months:

"You can look at it and see that's Game all the way. I was giving him a chance, giving him the benefit of the doubt [to remain with the group]. You can take this as an official notice right here pretty much you can say: Young Buck is no longer in the group G-Unit, but signed to G-Unit as a solo artist."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4599/title.50-cent-hot97-interview

MeGa87
Mod
Mod

Posts per day: 4.28
User is Online

votes: 26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He's smart. I be testing him."

rofl

50 is fuckin amazin

labou
RC Young Buck

Posts per day: 1.33

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

co-sign.lol

Clear
S-Mod
S-Mod

Posts per day: 5.95
User is Online

votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young buck is gone then?
hes signed to g-unit as a solo artist
whats he gonna do as a solo artist on g-unit??

lol and 50 got into sumting wit floyd mayweather lol
are those 2 doing anyting now or are they ok?
that would be good 2 watch lol
floyd is small but powerful and 50 is big and powerful lol

Shenron
Mod
Mod

Posts per day: 4.58

votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 cent is a fool, kicking the best members of g-unit out systematically... i think he wants to be he best member in g-unit..

which, if u think about it is like claiming to be the world's tallest midget...

snes
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 0.41

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now he just has to kick lloyd banks and i wont have to ever listen to g-unit again.

MeGa87
Mod
Mod

Posts per day: 4.28
User is Online

votes: 26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know what fiddy up to he said he wasnt gona release solo material after the kanye thang so hes kicking everyone out of g unit besides himself an yayo so he can release as g-unit lol

KingKilo
RC Young Buck

Posts per day: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buck was the strongest member of g unit. I think this is stupid on fiddys part

BEGGSY
RC Young Buck

Posts per day: 12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the end of G-Unit, It's Crumbling! lets thank the gods.

JohnnieUpahts
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 1.66

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh...I wonder how it feelz 2 b kicked out uv tha worst rap group....ever?

Besides Banks I ain't really feelin' ne uv 'em...nd honestly half tha time I ain't even feelin' Banks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RapCentral Forum Index -> Ear To Tha Street All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: