Home
Rhyme toturialsss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Die-Anna
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 0.45

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Rhyme toturialsss Reply with quote

OK FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW:
I GOT THIS FROM ANTHER SITE SO PROPS TO THEM..

1: What are multis:
2: sum tips
3: meaning of the votes
4: writing lyrics
5: 4 freestyle tips

----------------------------------------------------------------

1: :::MULTIS:::
What is a multie?
Multies are a method of rhyming more than one syllable together. Before we go into what a multi is, however, you will need to know what is not a multie, because there are a lot of people out there that think they use them, but really don't.... I've seen it many times.

These two examples are not multies
Example 1:
grabbin the four, bust thru the door to murder a whore/
smash the slut wit a board and lay her head on the floor/

Example 2:
if i catch u fussin u get busted in the nugget wit musketz/
tucked in the mud wit ur fingers thrown in a bucket/

The first one was just rhymin words together more than once (four, door, whore, board, floor). Though it seems that would be multiple rhyming, it is not. Multie is short for multi-syllable rhyming, which is exactly what it says: rhyming together multiple syllablez. The second example is not a multie either. The reason? Musket, bucket, fussin...these are all suffixes...suffixes do not count as a rhyming syllable. The mud wit, or tucked in, those would count as a multie, but I try to stay away from using words such as is, in, the, if...as a multie. It sounds better when u use full words. These are not "prominent syllables" (keep reading).

This next example IS a multie
Example 1:
snatched off ya feet, breakin-ya-neck, stick a stake-in-ya-chest/
then start chokin ya soul, fuck ya life, i'm takin-ya-death/

You see how breakin-ya-neck, stake-in-ya-chest, takin-ya-death all rhyme together at more than one point? break, stake, take...and neck, chest, death. Words do not always have to rhyme EXACTLY. Rhyme, crime, time would be exact rhymes. Nine, life, five are not. However, in rap, they both work just as well, tho exact rhymes do sound ever-so-slightly better to the ear.

You do not have to put three multies in one bar (two linez)....You can put only one in each line, or as many as you want, as long as you don't stretch your lines! (See Wyzerd's tutorial on bar length.) You will see in rhyming multies that not every syllable has to rhyme. It so happenz that the two middle syllablez in the example above are all in and ya. That's great if it happenz to be, but take for example exit-woundz, next-to-you, wreckin-crew.

What has to rhyme and what doesn't.

You will notice in rhyming that you have both "prominent" and "silent" syllables. in the example above, in and ya would be silent. You hear them, however their soundz are not prominent or stressed when spoken. In two syllable multies (wu-tang, blue-flame), of course, both syllablez will rhyme, or it wouldn't be a multie! In three syllablez, usually the first and last syllable rhyme (stomp-his-back, drop-the-batz, cockin-macz). You can variate on this, such as (babblin, travelin, abdomen, javelin, snatchin-men), but we'll get into that more next lesson. The same applies to four syllables as with three. Most often the first and last syllable rhyme, tho if the ones in between rhyme as well, more power to you! When u get into five syllables, usually the first, second and last, or the first, fourth and last rhyme: (shit-in-ya-stomach, rippin-em-from-it, spit-when-i-gut-him...these are all first, fourth, fifth). You also have your first, second and last (slap-bitches-wit-batz, my crack-itchez-so-bad, cats-spittin-like-fagz). As always, if more than those syllablez rhyme, more power to you. You may ask, what about six syllablez and so on, but after u get to five syllablez, anything more doesn't flow right. It's too long for your brain to really pick up on when you hear it. I suggest keeping it at five or under. Of course, it should go without saying, the first syllablez will always rhyme, because that is the start of the multie!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: :::SUM TIPS:::

Tip#1: Be Creative

Almost all the newcomers battle with the same, generic punches.
"I'll shoot you with my tech nine/ Take out your spine"
Something like that.. well let me tell you this.. it's all been said before, and therefore is boring, and unoriginal. If you must talk about shooting people with your guns that you probably don't have.. let alone touched, at least be creative about it and try saying it like no one else has... such as
"I dare you to look down the barrel-of-my-gun/ And what's left of you.. there'll-be-none"
It's saying the same thing the first punch did, but it's said with a uniqueness that the ordinary MC wouldn't think to use. Creativity is a category that a lot of voters use to judge the battle on, therefore you should be more creative than your opponent to win the battle.

Tip#2: Be Personal

You should NEVER, NEVER rap a verse at someone without being personal. It other words... make sure the person you are dissing knows that you are dissing them specifically. It's ok to use punchlines that could be said to everyone, such as "You got no skills/ Not only that.. you got no bills" but it's better to use a play on their name. For instance.. if the rapper's name was Rap It Up... you could use a personal punchline on them such as "You probably like it when men slap-ya-butt/ You gotta kid now cuz you forgot to Rap-It-Up (wrap it up)". The more personal you are the better your verse will be, and the better chance you have to win the Personal category voters use to rate the battle on.

Tip#3: Keep Your Flow

The flow of your verse could very likely be the difference between the win and the loss. If you don't have a good flow to your verse, then the voters have a hard time reading it and may not get the full effect of what you're trying to say. If you have a line that is "xxxxxxxxxx" long and then the next line is "xxxx" long then the reader may not read it right, and therefore may be confused on what you're trying to stress. It's just like flowing to a beat... you have to rap to the same beat throughout your verse, don't change the tempo. If you can do this, the better chance you have to outweigh your opponent in the Flow category.

Tip#4: Use Multies

Ok.. I need to point out something.. I bet if I asked everyone what a multi was, 45% of the people would get it wrong and 45% just straight up wouldn't know.. and those numbers aren't good since it's a major voting category. A multi is multiple syllable rhyming within the same line. For instance:
The best-ya-not so I'll leave ya rest-to-rot/He rhymes 'Old Fashioned' like Wendy's rest-au-rant//
There is a multi in the first line with best-ya-not and rest-to-rot, but there is not multi in the second line. In an example here:
You're dead so I'm a leave you rest to rot/ Face it in this game, the best-ya-not//
There is no multi, because the rhyming isn't on the same line.. make sense?

Tip#5: Don't Talk About Yourself

You are dissing your opponent, therefore you should be putting him down, not upping yourself. Saying things like "I'm the best/ from the east to west" is doing nothing but hurting yourself. If your not making fun of your opponent, you might as well be making fun of yourself.

Tip#6: Avoid Fillers

Fillers are lines that you use simply to set up your next line, while saying nothing. A filler would be "You better check the clock.." if that was a line, what was saying or doing to diss your opponent? Nothing. Everyline should be hurting your opponent.

Tip#7: Hit Hard

Punchlines should be completely murderizing your opponent, not just saying rhymes. An example of a weak punchline would be "Your so stupid/I'll shoot you like cupid" If someone said that to me, I wouldn't be offended what-so-ever... you really need to diss your opponent and be a bastard, otherwise battling isn't for you. An example of a hard punchline would be "You think that you're some kinda concentration champ?/
B.itch, I'll put you in a concentration camp"... now that hurts. Harder punches will win you the Punchline category.

Tip#8: Use Wordplay

Wordplay is well... a play on words. This means saying one thing and it's also meaning another. For instance "I'm a 'bug killer', spraying this pest-aside (pesticide)." The play is on the word 'pesticide.' Wordplay only works well when it meaning makes sense both ways. If you said "I'm gonna make you dye (die)" it doesn't work because saying 'I'm gonna make you dye' doesn't make sense, even though 'I'm gonna make you die' does. Wordplay helps win the Wordplay category, as well as the Creativity category as well, so it’s very helpful to use them.

-------------------------------------

3: ::: meanings of the votes:::

Meanings:
Creativity - this means how creative an emcee comes out with things.
Flow - This is how the emcee's rhyme stays at a good pace as you read through.
Wordplay - This is were Emcee's get their words in the right places and sets them up properly.
Vocabulary: This is the sort of words an Emcee comes up with and how well he knows them.
Multies - This is how well the emcee's used their Multies.
Personals - How well they dissed each other personally.

Overall - Who you think won the battle.

----------------------------------------

4: ::writing lyrics::

( Road to rapping. )

OK, if you think you have the talent to become a good emcee ( Not just text emcee ) then these tutorials will help you elevate your skills. This particular tutorial will come in sections.

1.) Writing lyrics.
2.) Bar formats.
3.) Construction/Delivery.
4.) Subject matter.

1. Writing Lyrics:

If you're any kind of emcee then you're good at writing lyrics. But, you should know how to write lyrics. There's ways to write lyrics so that you can leave them and when you come back, still understand the flow of them just incase they had to be rapped a certain way. For example:

Instead of writing:

Walked down the street, to the beat, holding heat.

You would write:

Walked down the street. / To the beat. / holding heat.

You may ask, "Why can't you just use commas?" Well, to the people that use punctuation when they write, it'd confuse them. This is how I seperate my bars when writing lyrics. It helps me out. It helps me know what I need to say before the end of the bar. I know to rap until I get to the next "/".

Bar formats:

This varies with each person, and each flow. For the faster rappers:

Faster rappers spit more words in one bar, than the average speed, and slower rapper does in one bar. When you're a fast rapper you have to make sure that you can spit out lots of words, but control your length so that it all makes sense and words don't slur together. If there's too many words to get the sentence out without two words sounding like one, then speed rapping isn't the thing for you.

Also, you need to know how you talk, and how much spit your mouth produces. You don't want long bars if your mouth produces lots of saliva, because then it's almost like you're drooling while waiting for the bar to be over, for a chance to swallow. And if you have lots of words in the next bar, you might not have a chance to swallow ..and you might actually drool. You don't want that. You want everything to seem smooth, and come together perfectly as if you're doing it without effort at all.

For the average/slower rappers:

It's easier for you, because there's not much to worry about. You have to ride the beat more carefully, though. You have to know when to add in a rhyme word, and where a word would fit better at. Like Eminem. Perfect example. He rides every beat he's on to perfection. For any audio examples, listen to "Patiently Waiting" by 50 Cent, featuring Eminem or "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. On both songs, he rides the beat well. He puts emphasis on certain beats. Like when the snare hits, he'd say his rhyming word, and the next time the snare hit, he'd say the word that rhymed with it. It sounds alot better when you ride the beat well, instead of just flowing to the beat.

Also, you shouldn't have to take pauses that don't seem necessary. Fabolous take pauses normally, but his come in transition. If yours come in the middle of the bar, you might need to add words. BUT, be careful when doing this because you could over-crowd the bar, and it won't sound as well. Make sure that it sounds nicely when you rap it to the beat, and doesn't sound as if you're trying to rush something out.

Construction/Delivery:

This is a very important part of rap. Some of the best rappers have very disctinctive deliveries that make them who they are. The Notorious B.I.G. has a delivery that sounds nothing like the way that Tupac works. One of the most noticable deliveries is Freeway's. Oh my god, his is so good that no one else can pull it off like him. He switches his rhyme scheme so that he rhymes every other bar, but it's nice with him.

You need to have your own delivery. Try to be original. The best way to do it, is to rhyme in a way that no one else is doing right now. Just think of something crazy, and then work on it until the point that it fits you well, and you're good at doing it. Some deliveries don't work well in text battles. Most of this tutorial goes for actual emcees. I may not have covered everything in this section. P.M. me if there's need for me to go over something else.

Subject matter:

Man, if you rap about something..make sure it's something worth rapping about. 50 Cent has an ok rhyme, but he raps about the same thing and you don't want that to happen to you. Rap about the life you live. And make sure you do it well. Use detail. Paint pictures. Don't always focus on vocabulary. Focus more on using the simple words to paint the complex pictures. That's when your flow is at it's best. Have a point when you rap. Don't do it just to do it. Make sure that you're rapping about something that a person can sit back, and think about. Of course, you'll feel like putting out that one or two party songs, but that can't be your whole album, or you won't be reguarded as an artist with substance. You'll be Li'l Jon and the Eastside boys.

--------------------------------------------

5: :::5 important freestyle battling tips:::

FREESTYLE folks, this is a concept that has nothing to do with your microsoft wordpad, cool edit, a wack instumental or your computer. This is for those of you with enough cojones to step away from your monitors and enter real life, face to face freestyle battles... wether on street corners after school, in the lunchroom, or at organized open mics.

Yeah...Its live, sucker.-Sol

1. Avoiding common mistakes: These are the frequent pitfalls an emcee makes in a freestyle battle, amateur or veteran.

*Using the words lyrical, lyrically, verbal, verbally, mathmatical, mathmatically, scientifical, scientifically, metaphorical, etc.. Again, this refers to trying to sound like youre smart. DONT DO IT! its corny, played, and redundant... redundant... redundant... redundant... redundant. lol.

*Making yourself out to look like a gangster, mac, killer, drug dealer, player or millionaire. We all know youre none of the above, so spare us having to listen to how many glocks you rock in your tube socks, more thug than tupac leaving crews popped and asking who got shot, cus your barrel is too hot.

*Biting a style. All you mini Eminems/ Fabolous'/ Jadakiss'/ Style's/ Poster Boys/ Jins and Jiggas... please dont even bother. You'll simply set yourself up for some HARSH personals, compliments of your opponent. (That, ofcourse, is unless youre facing someone who isnt a style biter as well).

*Sharking lyrics... self explanitory.

2.Whats in a name?: Plenty, says I. If your name involves anything such as lyrical, verbal, scripture, scripts, spits, , ghetto, thug, big, shawty, calibur, chrome, killer, messiah, smokah, "G" or the ever so cheesey "lil"... please consider a last minute change to anything other than THAT! an inanimate object, a toothbrush brand... ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE ABOVE! Why you ask? Its great material for your opponent to blow back at you. And if youre not one of the opponents with the corny name... MAKE SURE TO USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! Try to keep it meaningful, not too long, under 3 syllables... (I know that Jhonny Blaze doesnt quit follow the length guide lines... but i usually just use "I" in freestyle battles. Yes, my shorter alias other than Xplict Flowz is just "I".)

3. Presense: Presense is something alot of emcees lack. Presense pretty much consists of attitude, presentation, confidence, and volume. With attitude, you need to present yourself in a manner which lets your opponent know you mean business. Dont act like a damned fool, but also, dont try to come off as some hard ass. The moment you convey the sense that this opponent means nothing to you WITHOUT actually having to say so, youre already building points towards your intimidation factor (this method is great for those who cant back their skill up with a well known rep OR dont have much skill to show for, so remaining humble wont make it so hard to deal with should you take a loss). Presentation is how you choose to rhyme... whether it be in a light hearted comical manner, a serious and critical tone or in an overall degrading/ demeaning/ insulting fasion (my personal favorite). Hand gestures are a perticularly common part of all forms of presentation, but most use hand gestures incorrectly; flinging them around in all directions without purpose, rhyme or reason. (not to get side-tracked... but) In order to give yourself a more palpable rhythm to eminate from ones self with the purpose of helping maining a constistant flow and bounce... its usually good to keep a hand motion with a consistant pattern of back and forth, side to side, up and down, etc... as not to confuse yourself with too many hand gestures. Also... the use of a stern index finger pointing at your opponent is another good way to bring up the accusitory tone of your freestyle... ACCUSING YOUR OPPONENT OF WACKNESS! lol. Whatever mannurism you choose... make sure it doesnt get out of hand, so to speak. Confidence is another important factor to presence. You need to show that you've got a pair of 10 lbs balls swinging between your legs, even if youre a female. Put some base behind your voice... use your "outdoor voice". Let them know youre not meek or intimidated by thier presence. Half of a freestyle battle is faught on the phychological field. Use the butterflies in your stomach to your advantage. ITS CALLED ADRENALINE! IT CAN MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU! Lastly is volume. Speak loud enough to be heard over the reaction laughter of your punchlines *wink*.

4. Wordplay and punchlines: These are vital to winning a freestyle battle. Punchlines are your offense, and wordplay is your defense. Wordplayed-punclines are the horseshoe in your boxing gloves. Punchlines are to up your points with hard hitters... and wordplay is to sort of build yourself up as a master of the craft. Great for intimidation. but, try not to make them TOO complex. The important thing is to LAND the punch and make sure the audience sees it. You dont want anything to fly over their heads or for it to be TOO sketchy that noone will understand, otherwise its a lost cause. Punchlines to avoid (anything that sounds like or parallels the following): "You could 'toss salad' but still couldnt 'spit shit'." THESE ARE THE WORST, MOST CORNY LINES! If youre atleast somewhat capable of reading a Highlites magazine, then you are most definitely capable of distinguishing the overly OBVIOUS punchline from the original and creative.

and most important of all...

5. Simplicity: When battling, its important that you try not to get TOO complex. You need to land blows that wont fly over your audience's head. Keep them hard hitting and back them with a keen sense of wit.

a phrase to live by... "less is more".

alot of emcees like to sound flashy and complicated, using big words to mask the fact that they arent saying a goddamn thing... they just want to SEEM smart. but trust me when i say that keeping your freestyle simple, to the point and precise with the insults and punchlines, will emphasize the insult even further and keep the crowd dispensing more OOOOOOOs than Franco American. How do you counter-act a barrage of flinging arms and flashy swings?... With a single step back, and a juggarnaught's lunge forward using your body weight to connect one straight and powerful fist. The analogy is meant to convey the use of FEW but FORCEFUL words. Make your punchlines solid, without filler, consistant and to the point. You'll get your message across more effectively than something which sounds like an excerpt from page 3445 of Webster's dictionary.

Now, i dont mean simplicity as in Cashmoney/ Ma$e-like... lol. i mean, dont get too complex. Trying to show off a flashy style only makes it harder to land a decent punchline. Your focus is shifted from the hard hitting shots, to presenting a pretty packaging to disguise the fact that you cant freestyle anything worth listenning to. Its putting up a front.
3) Play Games – Here’s 3 games that will improve your freestyling ability: The first game I call “the Rhyme Game (took me a long time to think of that)” This is a very basic game that can be played with anyone (doesn’t need to be an emcee,) or by yourself. This is how it works one person starts off with a word, it can be as many syllables as they want. Now let’s say the word picked is “nutrition,” now the next person needs to rhyme with that and use both syllables so a good choice would be, “tuition.” Then the next person says their word and so on, until someone can’t come up with something. Normally we have a 5 second time limit with normal people and a 2 second time limit with emcees. When someone misses 3 words they step outta the circle and the last man standing wins. This game can also be played on-line (chat room or im,) as well as by yourself, just simply rhyme words to yourself until you run out, you win because you improve and can’t lose anyway. The 2nd game is “Pick a Subject,” it never seizes to amaze me that people think an emcee has skill because someone can tell them a subject and they can rap about it. To me that’s just as easy as freestyle freestyling, because you don’t have to think of your subjects someone else is doing that for you. This game is just that, have a friend throw subjects out to you and freestyle about that subject (It helps to have an imaginative friend, who doesn’t say the same things all the time.) Do this until your friend changes the subject or you run outta rhymes to give to that subject. This can be done by yourself by listening to am talk radio, listen to the subject they are talking about at the moment and get an opinion, once you do freestyle your opinion on it. Talk radios try and switch subjects about every 5-10 minutes which is plenty of time to get an opinion and freestyle on that subject for 3-4 minutes. You will also gain some worldly knowledge(or sports knowledge which is what I normally listen to,) by doing this which is not a bad thing. “Pick a Subject” will improve your topics, imagination, and give you the ability to bs your way until a subject is changed. The 3rd and final one is “the observation game (I know you love my witty names,)” Just start watching tv or walk down the street, or look out your window or sit on your fire escape or go to the mall… Just find somewhere or something you can look at and freestyle about what you’re seeing ulimitlessly… Do this until you get tired of doing this, there’s no winning or losing this game. What you’re gaining is the ability to turn what you’re seeing into rhymes (this is needed to prove to skeptics that you’re not kicking writtens as well as in battles.) Well doing these games a few hours a week will improve your overall ability greatly, I still do them today even though I don’t really have to, I still find them to be fun when I’m bored as well as at parties that are lagging in fun.

4) Listen to other people freestyle – I’m not talking about wack freestylers (there’s one in every cipher don’t be it.) I’m talking about the top cat in the cipher, watch him and figure out what makes him tick. Try and figure out what he’s doing. Don’t look to your favorite mainstream rappers for freestyles, most of them write theirs (or in some cases have someone else does,) so they don’t risk looking like a fool(mix tapes like funk master flex often say “Jay-Z exclusive freestyle,” trust me there’s a 99% chance that is not a freestyle. Look to the underground for the true freestylers… I’m talking about Juice, Supernatural, KRS-One, Eyedea, or Sage Francis… If you just dl freestyles from these cats alone you’ll have about 4 cds worth. Just listen to them over and over, learn things they do, such as using a filler whenever they can’t think of anything, for example Eyedea says “I grab the microphone,” whenever he can’t think of anything and by the time he has that out he’s thought of his next line. Find a filler that fits you even “yo” is a filler, but starting off you should find a longer filler.

dre-c
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.66

votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankz fo givin every1 tha tipz,
i tryed readin it but got abit distracted..lol........
i'll get through it all another time, thankz nywayz

loenatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts per day: 11.66

votes: 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill make this a sticky so it will stay on the 1st page f eva .. propz gurl

Die-Anna
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you hun,,,nice one..ill get some more for you if u like..

ThaProphecy
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.22

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea multis are important even tho i dont use them much..

loenatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die-Anna wrote:
thank you hun,,,nice one..ill get some more for you if u like..

if you could get a explanation of every category in text battle .. it would be helpful for every1

ThaProphecy
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

word. im likin' this post...now people will finally get a perspective on real battle styles and what it takes...ive been tryin' to tell people all along...

loenatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaight die-anna .. propz .. i deleted your other posts with the toturials init .. and edited it in your 1st post .. tell me whut ya think .. better?

Die-Anna
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes..much better..

if i get anything else ill just PM them to you instead..

thanks for takin the time..

oh and merryxmas, and happy new year hun...
have a good one.

glocksblast
Banned
Banned

Posts per day: 2.39

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanx fo that man i needed that i kinda undastand now

xLilSuziex
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 1.11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx die-anna, propz, dis gon' help alota ppl out includin me! lol

dre-c
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 3.66

votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankz alot 4 the info
wooooooooooo, i just read through all of it, very good stuff aswell. hopefuly this wil bring me bak 2 my winning dayz.....lol

the freestyle stuff was very helpful aswel, ima try n record suma my freestyle n post it up 4 every1 2 hear .

Ak47-Soulja
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 0.53

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell i dont really spit but this might help me out when i try, which is a horrible job lol

dbR
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 0.41

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: dbR - Must admit... Reply with quote

It's a very very nice job ya did there... I says WOW.
Thank you I learned a lot from what ya wrote in thurr... I just hope I really get better... lols, you tell me props to Die-Ana.

Die-Anna
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't take all the props...
but im just glad i could get the right info to help with touchin up on ur skills..

keep havin love for the art.

bless.
D.A

Onkel.Raupe
RC Young Buck

Posts per day: 0.03

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: good man Reply with quote

yeah4all beginners...

Novakaine
M.V.P.

Posts per day: 4.38

votes: 29

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

propz fa da info

shiv
RC Young Buck

Posts per day: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heey man dese tipz r preti usefull...nuff luv x1x

Lil Man Dan
RC Young Buck

Posts per day: 0.07

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, i might print this lmao

thegamesadvocate
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 1.02

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that really helps!

thegamesadvocate
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 1.02

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would this be a multi?

How can i say sorry for somethin i meant-to-do
after all this, will you even let me relent-to-you

Curless_2k6
V.I.P.

Posts per day: 0.8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips

loenatic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thegamesadvocate wrote:
would this be a multi?

How can i say sorry for somethin i meant-to-do
after all this, will you even let me relent-to-you

yea thats a multi

Die-Anna
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im glad you guys have found the tips to be usefull.
just keep practicing and first and foremost enjoy.

Mr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RapCentral Forum Index -> Tha BattleZone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: